Welcome to Business Fundamentals and Marketing!
Jensen Pegues, MBA
My name is Jansen Pegues and I teach Business Fundamentals and Marketing at Holly Springs Career and Technical Center. I am a native of the great city of Holly Springs, and graduate of Holly High. I have over sixteen years of experience in business, and I am the proud owner of Pegues and Sons Style Shop. Pegues and Sons has been in business for over fifty years and one of the oldest businesses in Holly Springs. I received a B. S. degree from Grambling State University, and a MBA from Union University. I believe that every student deserves a quality education that will prepare them for life after they complete high school. My courses offer practical experiences in business administration, sales and entrepreneurship.
Online Instructional Times
Mondays and Wednesdays (1pm - 4pm)
Students are required to complete two assignments a week on ACT Workkeys. Students will sign into Clever and go to USA TestPrep for the assignments. Assignments will be posted on Thursdays and are due the following Thursday for grades.
FIVE (5) Helpful Internet Hints for Parents:
1. The hotspot from most phones can be used for internet access. Please check the impact it will have on your data package.
2. Parents should call the phone or internet carrier in their areas and see if carriers will give them temporary internet access or internet access at a lowered price to allow students to complete their work.
3. Family members may have internet packages that can be used with permission. Please check the impact it will have on the data package.
4. Parents and students can use their personal laptops to access assigned school programs if the laptop has internet access.
5. Some community businesses may have free hotspots that allow the public to access their internet at no cost.
Note: These are only helpful hints. Please check for any requirements, permissions, or guidelines that must be followed.